- UFC champ Johny Hendricks (Otoe Tribe) expects early 2015 title defense
- Rickie Fowler (Navajo) brings solid amateur team record to Ryder Cup
- OU Softball Fall Schedule Released as Camp Opens; Destinie Lookout (Osage) Begins 1st Season with Sooners
- Tsosie Doing Well Following Surgery
- Chivas USA Club of MLS Soccer to host Native American Day with Chris Wondolowski (Kiowa)
- Nike Kevin Durant 7 NSW Lifestyle HAZELNUT Shoe To Feature Native American Inpired Style
- NDNSPORTS NEWS BRIEFS: Tiger Woods, Notah Begay, Awards, and Athlete Profiles
- Exhibit Features Skate Culture on Big Cypress Reservation and Across U.S.
- 2014 N7 Sport Summit: “7 YEARS OF N7 GATHERING SPEED TO MOVE FUTURE GENERATIONS”
- The International Traditional Games Society will host the first annual Blackfeet Indian Summer Games
- Report: Jordin Tootoo (Inuit Peoples) will attend Devils training camp as unsigned tryout
(Lac Cruces) – Bradley Nash (Navajo) and the New Mexico State volleyball team (1-2) return to action this week when they host the NM State Tournament inside the Pan American Center from Thursday through Saturday, Sept. 4-6. The Aggies will play three matches and the tournament will have a total of six matches. Joining NM State in Las Cruces are North Dakota State, Radford and California.
Junior outside hitter Bradley Nash leads NMSU with 31 kills through three matches, and senior libero Hannah Walker leads the team with 41 digs. NMSU went 22-11 last season and advanced to the NCAA Tournament as the champions of the Western Athletic Conference (WAC). The Aggies lost to Arizona 3-0 in the first round of the NCAA Tournament. Nash was named to the WAC All-Tournament team as well.
The Aggies kick off the tournament with a match up versus North Dakota State on Thursday beginning at 7 p.m. (MT).
Copyright © 2014 | NDNSPORTS.COM